First time student class info:
Some information that will make your experience a great one:
- Wear casual comfortable clothes (jeans, casual shirts, tennis shoes or dance shoes)
- No high heels for swing classes – Swing dancing works best in a flat or very low heel shoe.
- Show up 15 minutes early if it is your first time.
- Feel free to bring water to drink. We have water and soft drinks available for sale as well.
- There is some parking in front of the studio. There is also on street parking across the street from the studio. It is a very safe neighborhood therefore you can feel comfortable with on street parking at Fleur De Dance.
- No partner necessary to participate. We encourage (but not demand) students to rotate partners in class which greatly helps in the learning process. Couples who wish to remain together may absolutely do so.
- Our classes may be informative by design but they are light, fun and entertaining. Come prepared to laugh and learn. 🙂
Fleur De Dance
6610 Fleur De Lis Drive
Lakeview • New Orleans, 70124