• $15 per person (included in monthly subscriptions)
• Platinum content classes are equivalent to “Level 4” classes.
Pay for class here:
All content classes teach patterns and repertoire in a curriculum based format. They are essential for learning to dance. All students should begin with Bronze content and progress through the different content levels with the guidance of the instructors.
Bronze -> Silver -> Gold -> Platinum
Platinum content class focuses on adding variations and extensions to patterns covered in Bronze, Silver, and Gold content classes.
Relevant Dance Style
West Coast Swing
BRONZE, SILVER, & GOLD CONTENT
• You must be familiar and fluent in the following content and patterns.
• You must be able to adequately lead or follow these patterns using different hand holds in addition to open and closed positions.
• Left Side Pass
• Under Arm Pass / Right Side Pass
• Sugar push / Push Break
• Starter Step
• Passing Tuck
• Sugar Tuck
• Left Side Pass with inside turn
• Free spin
• Standard Whip
• Basket Whip
• Whip with under arm release
• Whip with single outside turn
• Apache whip
• Shadow redirect (with tic tocs)
• Flip Flop
• Cha Cha West coast
• Wrap to hip catch
• Dish rag
• Wild mouse (& Variations)
• Elbow Turn
• turning Basic Redirect
• Right side present follower on 5
• 2 handed folds
• “Flow” fly by
• Turkish towel Whip
• Whip with double outside turn
• Cross hand reverse Apache whip
You must be familiar and fluent in the following:
•Progressive pivot turns
•Riding the rails
•Compression, Opposition, Stretch
•Finding the beat
•Acknowledging the down beat
View our PRICING for more information.
Or CONTACT US for any questions.
Join our E-MAILING LIST